Phil DiMartino is a co-owner of 5 Tool Productions, and he also serves as a producer, editor, and camera tech for the company.
Phil has more than a decade of experience in broadcast, content marketing, live video streaming, social media, video production, and fundraising. Phil’s focus, like 5 Tool Productions’ focus, is on telling compelling stories using rich media content.
In addition to creating video and social content for BU, Phil served as project manager for the first-ever BU Giving Day fundraising campaign, and I manage the content and experience of BU’s online giving forms.
Some of Phil’s specialties include:
- -Digital Video Editing (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro)
- -Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- -Project Management
- -HTML Content Management
- -Graphic Editing (Adobe Photoshop)
- -Live Streaming Video Production (NewTek TriCaster, Livestream)
- -Live Event Production
- -Audio Editing (ProTools, Audition, Audacity, News Boss)
Phil’s Recent Writing
- Starting a Craft Brewery From Scratch – Castle Island Brewing CoIt’s never easy to break [...]Read more
- How One Small Thing Can Derail Your Day as a Business OwnerOne of the hardest things (at least for [...]Read more